Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

I am a Golfball

2 June 2017
Image result for golf ball
I am a small, hard, a movement golfball and a golfball that will never give up. The first time I opened my eyes, I was in a bag with other golf balls - my family. I then feel someone's hand reach in my direction and lift me up. I am placed on a small tee, shaped to fit my bottom. As I stood upon my peak, I felt on top of the world. Looking out onto the big green rolling grass, the sun shining on my dimples, I’m waiting and unknowing of what will happen next.

My goodness something has hit me, ouch! Thrown like never before, I’m flying up in the sky. For a moment I felt as if I had wings, like a bird. As soon as I reach my highest point though, I begin to fall to the ground. I find myself in a small black hole. I felt as if I was rolling on something that made me rattle. I’m scared, it is dark and I’m not sure where I am. I feel a long way from home and my family. I’m alone.

I look up to see a tall figure standing above my round body. His name is Mark. Although I was happy to be found, I was nervous. Why would he want to find me if he tried to hit me so hard and so far away from him? Again, he reaches his hand in my direction and holds me close to him. I look to my surroundings and see a huge golden tee in the distance. I now feel excited - I’m not sure what it is, but that’s where I want to stand.

Placed on a small tee once more, I see a crowd of people standing around me - I felt scared. What if my family look down on me when I return? But then I look up and all I saw was Mark. Mark looked down at me and smiled. He told me “We are going to win this game”. That when I felt confident that Mark would get me to the top of the golden tee. I close my eyes and Mark hits me once more. I’ve never felt so high and so mighty. I find myself in the dark hole once again. I hear a thumping grow louder and move faster. I was confused. Mark reaches to hold me and lifts me in the air. “I’ve won! I’ve won!” Mark screams at the top of his lungs. I’m shocked, but I’ve never felt so happy. Placed on top of the golden tee, I’ve never heard so many people cheer for me and my friend!. The best time of my life.`

0 comments:

Post a Comment