Pages

Thursday 5 October 2017

All about me


All about me

I am not very good at writing, singing, math and spelling but all the things that I’m good at is art, dancing, sport, cleaning and running. I will be telling you about me and what I do.


Our sports camp trainings start at 7:30 to 8:30 am on Tuesdays and 3:15 to 4:15 pm on Thursdays,. For a few years students that were in year 7 and 8 had the chance to join the sports camp team . Now that I am a year 7 it’s been very hard to be in the sport camp team. We have teachers that push us so hard so that we can get fit. well I had a good time at sport camp and at training


A group of other girls and I now represent Glen Innes School in netball. Every tuesday after the eating bell we run to the netball court to practice for our games.  We have two teachers that tell us how to shoot, defend, attack and where we meet. For the past few weeks we have been winning and now we are in competitions.


There are seven days in a week. I've been working so hard that I had no time to help my nan clean the classrooms. Well every friday I got nothing to do but help my nan. After school I run to her cleaning room and start cleaning the classrooms so she doesn't have a bad back when we get home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment