Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Chemical changes: Fire

T4W3 : MONDAY  
Integrating reading and topic study.
Ask a question
What happens to the paper if the matches lighted up?
Construct a hypothesis( make a guess)
I guess the paper will burn.
Smoke will rise.
Conduct the experiment
The paper burn and turn to ashes and smoke was everywhere.
Record your observations and data colour change,
Temperature change, colour change, release of gas, irreversible, solution turns cloudy.
Analyse information
We lit the paper up and it burn.
Report results
The paper burned and turned to ashes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Taloha ni Ashley,
I enjoyed reading your table about what you observed about chemical change of fire. I also completed this table. I enjoyed watching the fire burn the paper because I noticed a temperature change, colour change, release of gas and also I knew that it is irreversible. What part did you enjoy most about this?

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Malo Lelei Ashley
I like your topic about chemical changes.I did enjoyed reading your topic about the chemical change and think it's marvelous. I didn't think of it doing it that way. What did you like about the experiment?

Post a Comment