Pages

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Parents interview

Walht: Show not tell
Topic: Parents interview  

My hand hold everything I do. I sit down with my mouth close, My eyes slowly turned and a person excited while I was blue. The fingers point to my writing, maths, and reading results. The reaction on the person face seem proud noticing my reading result, My face mode changes in a click. While my mode focus on excitement the person looked shocked when she saw my writing result, my head looked down and my hands in my hair. I look up and sit up straight and on the side of my mouth went up in a second the person smile at me while I was focused changing my mode, After all the work I’ve did all I got was a hug. My arms will always did the something that person is my nan. Height a on something white I see someone near the middle, I would guess I was me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment