Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

How to make rainbow milk

Rainbow Milk

pizap.com15016499401821.jpg

How to make rainbow milk? To make rainbow milk you need all the ingredients. A bow, milk, food colouring, dishwashing liquid and cotton buds. The first to get the bow and pour the milk into the bow. Next you get the food colouring, put some little drops into the milk. Then you get one cotton bud and get a little bit a dishwashing liquid on the cotton buds. At last you put the cotton bud into the bow and then you will see what happens when the colours mixes in the bow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're enjoying Whizz Kids Science Club Ashley...my little people would love this in Rm 2.

Unknown said...

Halo Olaketa Ashley
It must be fun in Whizz Kids Science club I wanted to go but I got rugby training but keep blogging about your science so I can try one of them on my own time at home.By the way how much have you learnt about science?.

Post a Comment