Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Comparing Fractions

This week we used inequality signs <, > and = to compare fractions.
On Monday we used materials. This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because…….
It was easy for me because you get one piece of fraction and get another one, then you put up top of each other so you know which is bigger.
Photo
You can see the ⅓ is bigger than ¼.

On Tuesday we used a fraction chart. This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because…
Because I use my two fingers to mark which fraction was bigger.
Photo of fraction chart

On Wednesday  we worked without the above.  We learnt a strategy which was …… The  knowledge required to solve to  problems this way is ...
This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because…
It was confusing because I needed to multiply the fractions but I don’t all my time tables.


0 comments:

Post a Comment