Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Reflection on round robin writing

IMG-4800.JPG

Today we worked in groups and in each groups there should be 3 stunden. In my group there  is Heather, Siunipa and me. I think it was very amazing to work as a team and to learn more interesting work that we didn’t do before. When we do a reflection on round robin writing we plan about what we're writing in 1 minute and then write a pragha 5 minute. After we past it to the next groups until our work gets returned. Learning new thing is very exciting and interesting, when we learn more work we can move above.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Ashley,
I really enjoyed reading your paragraph about the Round Robin writing. I also wrote one too. I enjoyed doing the round robin writing because it helped me get ideas and also because it helped us learn more. What did you like about doing the round robin writing?

Post a Comment