Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

The greatest storm

Walt: use your imagination and factual knowledge to write a story.
Image result for child in a storm
The wind howled menacingly like a wolf at the full moon. Lightning licked across the evil sky: a serpent’s tongue tormenting the clouds. The Earth began to shatter. Where was I when the storm started? I choose to walk past the shore without noticing there was a storm.


I’m someone as small as a mouse and fast like as  lion. I’m a child trying to survive in a storm. I feel afraid when I see large waves crashing over the shore. The doors slams when it closes and the whole street was flood like mike crash in the cup. I can feel a cold breeze near my body and I can hear rain drops  What happen next?.


The front door was open, water rush inside. I tried to close the door but the water pust we away from the door. There was too much water coming through. I looked for a way out. I saw a window that was open. I couldn’t move, my clothes drank the water until it was full.


I never gave up. So I jumped high as I could and I pulled myself up. I look outside the window and I saw a jet ski.  I throw a rock. Then wave. The jet ski made a loud noise while it was coming towards me.   I had no choice. I feel like I’m getting push by the water. So I jumped, “SLASH” into the water. They pulled me out of the water. I was lucky. The people just about to evacuating and they took me with them.

I’m so glad. These people saved me by letting me go with them. I am so  pleased that I called for help. After all I would of been dead by now if they didn’t help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment