Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Trip to Tiritiri Matangi


Trip to Tiritiri Matangi

I woke up with a yawn and I got everything ready to go to Tiritiri Matangi and went to get Rangi we were ready to go. Then we saw I'll class leaving then so I ran and went on the bus. I made it, and I was glad. We went on the ferry, had a sleep and ate on the ferry too.

First when we got to Tiritiri Matangi we all had to put our bags in the trailer. Then we got in our groups and planned which way we should go. Then we all saw some birds and it was amazing to see how close they came to us. When we got to a sitting place we all had to find 21 puppets to win. Then we were up to 18 and  we saw a little chick on the side and the mum ran away because they were scared of all of us so we kept on going and then we were done, “ya ya”. It was time to have our lunch and we all sat near the lighthouse under the trees. We all had so much yum food to eat and we had a great time. Next we left to go to the lighthouse and it was fantastic and then we all went to go and see the beach. We saw some little penguins and then got everything ready to go on the ferry and we all said thank you for letting all of us come to Tiritiri Matangi.

Then we went back on the ferry and then the bus and travelled back to school. When we  got  home we were so tired so we went early to have a sleep. It was an awesome place to visit and I was really happy that I didn’t miss the bus.




0 comments:

Post a Comment