Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2016

All about me

All about me

My Name:Ashley
Age:10
Ethnicity: Maori
My sibline in Glen Innes School is: Jasmine
Favourite food: better chicken
Favourite game :BTD5

I will tell you about me

                                        All about me
Ata marie everyone my name is Ashley and I go to Glen Innes School. My class is Room 12. My favourite the activities, sports, and math’s. I  have be learning complex sentences and compound sentences at home. I also like playing Netball, Cricket, basketball, and, Volleyball. My favourite subject at school is Math and Reading. My favourite bit in the school is the library, and computer room because there is some interesting thing you might find. When it is Friday we have a assembly in the hall.The teacher choose some certificate to give to the lovely kids. I have one brother, and are sister my mum is lucky to have someone like my dad he looks after her. That all I have for today I hope you had a great time hearing my store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment